230900- Brown- Including the city of Green Bay 745 PM CDT Mon Apr 22 2019
..flood watch in effect until 7 am cdt tuesday Tonight Rain and scattered thunderstorms. Some thunderstorms may produce heavy rainfall. Lows in the lower 40s. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain near 100 percent. Tuesday Blustery. Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of light rain in the morning, then sunny in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 50s. North wind 15 to 25 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 20 percent. Tuesday night Clear. Lows in the upper 30s. North wind 5 to 10 mph shifting to the southwest after midnight. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the middle 60s. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Wednesday night Partly cloudy in the evening, then mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the upper 40s. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Thursday Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Highs in the middle 60s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Thursday night Mostly clear. Lows around 40. Friday Sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. Friday night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Saturday Rain showers likely. Highs in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Saturday night Blustery. Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the upper 30s. Sunday and sunday night Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 50s. Lows in the middle 30s. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Highs around 50.
Light to moderate rain is in store for the western and northern Midwest Monday, disrupting field work. Other areas will be dry, with better conditions for progress. Temperatures will be mild, especially east and south. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 5:46AM Mon Apr 22, 2019 CDT
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.